Collision Repair Technology
Applications for Fall 2023 are currently closed. Applications for Fall 2024 will open on October 1st.
Northwest Mississippi Community College is proud to offer a two semester career certificate in Collision Repair Technology at our Senatobia campus. Instruction covers glass replacement, welding, replacement of hardware and trim items, cosmetic, and structural repairs.
Location: Senatobia campus only
1 year program- Fall enrollment only
Earn career certificate
How do I get into the Collision Repair Technology program?
- Have a NWCC Admissions Application on file with the Admissions office
- Complete the Collision Repair program application
- Have a high school diploma or GED/HISET equivalency on file with the admissions office
- Have official ACT scores on file with the admissions office
- Confirm with the admissions office that high school transcript or GED/HISET transcript and all previous college course transcripts have been received in the admissions office.
- Pay any outstanding balances to Northwest MS Community College or any other college.
- Submit a current negative 5-panel drug screen after July 15th- see below for policy and form
Admissions to the college does not guarantee admissions to the program of study.