Northwest Mississippi Community College offers more than 30 Career and Technical programs of study. Some programs have special admissions requirements, which are listed with each curriculum to which they apply.
The MS-CPAS2 (Mississippi Career Planning Assessment System) is administered to all Career-Technical students completing a program of study, unless the program requires a specific certification, license or alternative curriculum assessment.
Students who lack entry-level skills in math, English, reading, etc. will be provided related studies.
Career and Technical Program Admissions
Students are required to meet the general admission requirements for the college.
Special Career and Technical program requirements are listed under individual program descriptions. Admission to the College does not guarantee admission to a program.
- Administrative Office Technology
- Agricultural Business and Management Technology
- Agricultural Technology/John Deere Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Business Management Technology
- Business and Marketing Mgmt Technology
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Early Childhood Education Technology
- EMT-Paramedic Technology
- Funeral Service Technology
- Graphic Design Technology
- Heating, A/C & Refrigeration Technology
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Technology
- Industrial Electronics Engineering Technology
- Information Systems Technology
- Medical Office Technology
- Paralegal Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant (New program fall 2021)
- Precision Manufacturing and Machining Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technology
For further information about Career Technical programs please complete the inquiry form here.