Utility Line Worker
The Northwest Mississippi Community College Utility Line Worker program is designed to prepare students for the electrical power transmission and distribution industry.
Program is offered on the Olive Branch campus only.
Fall and Spring enrollment
How do I get into the Utility Line Worker Program?
- Complete an Application for Admissions to the college.
- Complete an Application to the Utility Line Worker program.
- Submit Memorandum of Understanding (Click here for form)
- Submit a copy of valid Driver’s License & Social Security Card
- Submit a copy of valid Class A CDL Permit. (Click here for more information)
- Submit a copy of MVR. (Click here for website)
- Submit a DOT Physical – Can be completed at any physician’s office
- Submit a Drug Screen (Due no earlier than 30 days prior to the first day of class)
- Must provide own tools. (Click here for tool list)
All Documents can be submit in person at the DeSoto Campus or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org