The Adult Education Program at Northwest Mississippi Community College is dedicated to serving our communities. The mission of the NWCC Adult Education Program is to offer adults the educational opportunity to improve literacy skills, earn workforce credentials, and obtain a high school equivalency diploma. Transition support is provided to assist students enter a college pathway or the workforce. The Adult Education Program helps guide every student to a better and brighter future.
• Free Adult Education day and night classes to prepare students for GED or HiSet testing
• Free Smart Start instruction so that student may obtain Smart Start Certificate and Credential
• Free Integrated Education Training (Fork lift, Northstar, etc) opportunities
• Free Transitional guidance with the NWCC enrollment process
• Free ESL (English as a Second Language) classes at select sites
• Mississippi resident
• Valid photo ID
• 16-17 year olds must have a withdrawal form from previous high school. Parent/guardian must be present at orientation to sign consent forms.
HOW TO ENROLL:
Step 1. Find which class location is best for you!
Step 2. Click here to complete an information form
Step 3. Attend an orientation session and bring necessary documents.