Students are allowed to print 300 pages at no charge in our open computer labs, such as the library labs and the Help Desk lab. If you have the need to print additional pages there will be a charge. This only applies in our open computer labs.
Each student will begin each term with a $30 credit for printing, allowing you to print 300 black and white pages at no additional charge. The credit will reset before classes begin each term. Reports for printing by user will be scheduled, to allow for prompting students who are in danger of exceeding that limit.
When you exceed the 300-page limit, you will receive a message. Login to your PaperCut account and add funds to continue using printing services in our labs. Printing cost is set at .10 per page, so you do not need to add a large amount to your account unless you plan to print a very large document. Any funds added to your account and not used are non-refundable.
- Login to your account with Northwest. When you attempt to print a document the following pop up should appear. If this pop up is shown, enter in your Northwest Username/Password.
- Each student will begin each term with a $30 credit for printing, allowing you to print 300 black and white pages at no additional charge. The credit will reset before classes begin each term.
- Students have a PaperCut account where you can see a summary of your printing usage, recent print jobs, and transaction history. Login to that with the same credentials you use for all their Northwest accounts.
- If you exceed your limit, log directly into to your PaperCut account as shown below, and add funds to that account via credit card. Once those funds are added you will be able to print additional pages.
- Any funds added by the student to their PaperCut account and not used will not be refunded.