Employee Work From Home Guidance
Working from Home Guidance
Due to COVID19 related reasons, some employees may be approved to work from home on a short-term, temporary basis. If you have been so approved, please use the time sheet for remote workers below to record your time.
Time Sheet – Remote Work form. Click here to download an excel spreadsheet (Version 3 dated 4/6/2020 1:24 pm)
To complete the form:
- Include your name and job title in the space provided.
- These forms should be submitted weekly. Enter the dates you are working from home with the following information:
- The time you began working on the task or tasks.
- The time you stopped working on the task or tasks.
- The total number of hours spent.
- Description of what tasks you were working on.
** Multiple entries per day are acceptable, only record the time you were actively working on a task.
- Email this form to your Department Head or Supervisor for review and approval.
- Department Heads and Supervisors should verify approval by entering their name, employee ID, and the date approved. Forms should then be forwarded to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com no later than the Thursday after the week being submitted.
** An example of a completed form is provided on the second tab in the spreadsheet.