American Rescue Act
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP)
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund III
On March 11, 2021 the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP) was signed into law. The U.S Department of Education (ED) Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund III (HEERF III) was authorized under the act. The HEERF funds authorizes $39.6 billion to support institutions of higher education and students during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Amount NWCC Received
- When will emergency grants be distributed?
- Who is eligible for the ARP HEERF III Student Aid Funds?
- COVID-19 has affected my family financially. How may I complete a Professional Judgement?
- How many students will be eligible?
- How much will students receive from the emergency grant funds?
- How will students receive their grant funds?
- Instructions, directions and guidance regarding HEERF III student share grants.
- I do not know my BankMobile selected reimbursement preference. How do I check my selected preference?
- I am having trouble logging into BankMobile. Who can I contact?
Please contact the NWCC Business Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (662) 562-3264 for additional information.