COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS
College officials continue to actively monitor news and information pertaining to the novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). We remain in regular contact with the Mississippi Department of Health and other health officials, as well as other community colleges and universities in our state and region. The College is committed to taking all necessary precautions to keep our students, faculty, staff, and the community as safe as possible.
Students, faculty, staff and their families should monitor the northwestms.edu website, Northwest social media accounts and their email for updated information.
FOR STUDENTS, PARENTS AND THE PUBLIC
- Student Health and Safety Return Plan (Spring '22)
- Student Instructions
- COVID-19 Resources
- Student Self-Reporting Form (for positive-tested or close contact cases only)
- COVID-19 Protocols and Guidelines - Located on the Faculty/Staff Logins page
- BlueCross BlueShield of Mississippi-https://www.bcbsms.com/
- Employee Rights under the Response Act
- FCC Keep America Connected Resources