Lafayette-Yalobusha Learning Resource Center
Located in historic Oxford, the library is the heart of the campus and the librarians are the first to greet you as you enter the facility. Oxford Librarians provide orientations and personal assistance during registration and clearance.
Hours of Service
|Fall and Spring Semesters|
|Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Closed 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm|
|Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Closed 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm|
Saturday & Sunday, Closed
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Closed 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Closed 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday, Closed
Closed on school holidays and during semester breaks.
Laptop Use Policy
By borrowing a laptop to use on the Oxford Campus, you automatically agree to the NWCC Oxford Center Library Laptop Use Policy, which reads:
All users are required to follow NWCC policies regarding computer/internet use and copyright:
o Acceptable Use Policy for Computing
o Student Computing Guidelines
• Laptops are available on a first come, first serve basis. They cannot be reserved ahead of time.
• Do NOT under any circumstances tamper with the hardware or install any software OR toolbars on the laptop. It will be checked when it is turned in.
• The user agrees to handle the laptop carefully and accept responsibility for any damage or loss.
• Users must use headsets for any audio related use. Disturbances to other library patrons will cause violators to forfeit laptop use.
• Save your work to either the U-Drive or to a USB/Flash Drive. ALL FILES SAVED TO THE C: drive WILL BE ERASED when the laptop is shutdown or restarted.
• Lost/Stolen/Damaged Laptops: You are responsible for the full replacement cost of up to $2,000 if the laptop is lost, stolen or damaged. Never leave the laptop unattended.
• Return items to the Circulation Desk. Do not return anywhere else
A Quick Print Station is available for students to access at any time the building is open. There are laptops and a printer available as well as a copier. It is located directly outside the library doors.
Hotspots may be available to check out.
Please check out our Oxford Library Resource Canvas course. If you have any questions, please contact us at 662-238-7953 or email@example.com.
Having trouble citing your paper? Need help finding sources? Northwest Librarians are ready to help! Use the Research Rescue Request Form for one-on-one time with a librarian of your choice to help with research needs.
Faculty Database Consultation
Want to know more about library resources? Too busy to get out of your office? Let us come to you! The Faculty Database Consultation allows one-on-one time for you and a librarian to sit down and discuss all the great resources the library has to offer. Learn everything from best places to conduct academic research to downloading free music. Click here to request a consultation.