IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HOOPLA DIGITAL
You can download/print instructions with screen captures HERE or you can carefully read and follow the steps below.
How to get started with Hoopla
To use hoopla, you will create your own account using your NWCC credentials (login and password). This is done to validate that you are a current NWCC student, faculty or staff member. You will create your account and assign an email address and password to it. It is recommended that use your NWCC email and NWCC password to make it easier to remember but you do not have to.
NOTE: If/when you change your NWCC password, you will need to go into “SETTINGS”, then “LIBRARY” in your Hoopla account and update your “Library Card PIN” to match your new NWCC password.
To get started with Hoopla:
- Click on the hoopla icon below or go to hoopladigital.com
- Click on “GET STARTED TODAY”
- Enter the email address and password you want to use. It is recommended that you use your NWCC email and NWCC password to make it easier to remember but you do not have to. Click “AGREE
- A list of libraries will appear. If “Northwest Mississippi Community College” appears, select it and then click on “NEXT”. If is does not appear, search for it, select it, and then click on “NEXT”.
- Enter your NWCC credentials (login & password). (This is the same information that you use to logon a lab computer and Canvas.) Click “SIGN ME UP”.
- If you are successful in creating your account, you will see a “Thanks for signing up.” page. You can now use hoopla on the web and in any of their applications!