Northwest Mississippi Community College Logo

Frequently Asked Questions

What documentation is required?

  • Physical disabilities require a qualifying medical diagnosis. 
  • Learning disabilities require a psycho-educational testing and an accompanying summary report. 
  • ADHD and psychiatric disorders require a current psychological evaluation.
  • Note: An Individualized Education Plan (IEP) will be accepted in lieu of the above documents.

How do I request accommodations?

  • By going to the Links and Resources page and clicking on the "Disability Form Packet" link or by visiting the Disability Services Office located at the Student Counseling and Disability Services Center in Tate Hall on the Senatobia campus.

Who do I reach out to with any questions I may have?

  • Please reach out to Missy Kelsay with any questions by calling (662) 562-3309 or by using the Ranger chat bot at the bottom of this page.