Tuition and Fees
Business Office services are available at the Senatobia, Southaven and Oxford campuses. In Senatobia, the Business Office is located on the second floor of the James P. McCormick Administration Building in Senatobia for payment of fees, traffic fines, and to pick up work study checks. Personal checks may also be cashed. There is a $100 limit on personal checks, and I.D. is required. The office is open from 8:30 a.m. until noon and from 1 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. The cashier’s window closes at 3:30 p.m. each day. Please see our Business Services page for more information.
Tuition & Fees per Semester
- 1-14 credit hours (part-time/summer term): $145 per credit hour
- 15-21 credit hours (full-time fall & spring only): $1,600 per semester
- Over 21 credit hours (full-time plus hours): $1,600 per semester plus $145 per credit hour over 21
- Registration Fee (all students—per semester): $50
- Technology Fee (all students—per semester): $60
- Out-of-State Fee (per fall & spring semester—in addition to full-time tuition): $1,200
- Part time Out of State Fee (per credit hour – in addition to part-time tuition): $100
Note: These fees are non-refundable.
- Career-Technical Program Fee (per semester): $250
- Health Science Program Fee (per semester): $300
- Commercial Vehicle Driving Program Fee (per semester): $500
- Utility Line Program Fee (per semester): $500
- Mississippi Virtual Community College Fee (per semester): $20 per credit hour
- Nursing Program Fee (per semester—ADN students only): $1,200
- ***Parking Fee— $20
- ***Automobile Registration Fee— (per additional decal) $5
- ***Replacement of ID Card: $25
- ***Room Reservation Fee( Benton, Bobo,Calhoun, DeSoto, Gainey, Marshall, Panola, Quitman, Tallahatchie, & Taylor Halls): $85
- *Books—estimated per semester: $600 to $800
- Fall 2022 eBook List
- Spring 2023 eBook List
- On Campus ACT: $68
- ***Deferred Payment Fee: $25
- ***Deferred Payment Late Fee: $60
- ***Returned Check Fee: $25
*Books and supplies for some programs may exceed this estimate. Some courses may require a mandatory eBook fee payable at the time of registration. Fee amounts will vary depending on the cost of each book.
***These fees are non-refundable
PLEASE NOTE: All school fees must be paid before a transcript will be issued. Any balance from prior semesters must be paid by cash, money order, or certified check. Personal checks will not be accepted.
ROOM RENT IN RESIDENCE HALLS – PER SEMESTER
- Benton Hall (Women): $900
- Bobo Hall (Women): $750
- Calhoun (Women): $1100
- DeSoto Hall (Men or Women): Standard—$900, Deluxe—$1100
- Gainey Hall (Men): $750
- Marshall Hall (Men or Women): $1100
- Panola Hall (Women): $750
- Quitman Hall (Men): $750
- Tallahatchie Hall (Men): $900
- Taylor Hall (Women): $750
- Gainey Hall or Bobo Hall—Summer Term Per Session: $200
The cafeteria operates on a meal credit system. Students have an account accessed by their ID card. Each account has meal credits based on the meal plan purchased.
Note: There are no roll over credits.
- PLAN A: $1,100
19 meals per week: PLAN B plus 4 weekend meals (Friday and Saturday dinner, Saturday and Sunday brunch)
- PLAN B (required of all resident students): $975
15 meals per week: beginning with dinner on Sunday and ending with lunch on Friday
- PLAN C: $420
5 lunch meals per week
- PLAN D: $320
3 lunch meals per week
- PLAN E (Summer Term—Per Session): $345
14 meals per week: beginning with breakfast on Monday and ending with lunch on Friday
For specific meal plan options, please consult the Bulletin.
Note: Fees and expenses listed are correct at time of publication. The college reserves the right to increase fees and expenses without prior notification.
If you have any questions about tuition or fees, please contact the Business Office at (662) 562-3216 or email email@example.com.