Students in the residence halls students receive a standard meal plan (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) beginning with dinner on Sunday evening and ending with lunch on Friday afternoon each week during the semester. Students in residence halls may purchase an additional plan to receive meals on the weekends. Commuter students may purchase a meal plan to provide either five lunches per week or three lunches per week. The cafeteria opens with the dinner meal on the evening before the first day of classes and closes with the lunch meal on the last day of final exams each semester. There are no roll-over meal credits.
Cash sales are available for breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday and for dinner Monday through Thursday while classes are in session for both students without meal plans and for the public
What's on the menu this week? Dining Menu
Location: David M. Haraway Center (Campus Map)
Breakfast: Monday through Friday, 7 - 9:00 a.m.
Lunch: Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.; Friday, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Dinner: Monday through Thursday, 4:30 - 7 p.m.; Friday, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Dinner: Saturday, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.; Sunday, 4:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Summer Semester Hours:
Breakfast: Monday through Friday, 7 - 8:00 a.m.
Lunch: Monday through Friday, 1100 - 1:00 p.m.
Dinner: Monday through Thursday, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
NOTE: Dining Hall Hours are subject to change with notice.
The Dining Hall is closed for the following holidays:
- Labor Day (to include the weekend prior)
- Fall Break (to include the weekend prior)
- Thanksgiving (to include the weekend prior, the week of, and the weekend after)
- Martin Luther King (to include the weekend prior)
- President’s Day (to include the weekend prior)
- Spring Break (to include the weekend prior, the week of, and the weekend after)
- Easter (to include the weekend after), and
- Independence Day (to include the week of)
- Specific closing dates are posted in the cafeteria and residence halls at least one week in advance of closing.