Transcript Ordering Information
The Northwest Mississippi Community College transcript is the official documentation of a student’s permanent academic record validated with the University seal, facsimile signature of the registrar, and date of issue. A key to the transcript is included, which contains a full statement of pertinent definitions.
The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, (FERPA), protects student rights regarding educational records maintained by educational institutions. In accordance with FERPA, NWCC will not release official transcript information regarding any student without the consent of the student.
Transcript requests cannot be filled for any student with an admissions or registrar hold or with a financial obligation to the College. Transcript requests will be voided, and requests will need to be resubmitted.
Please refrain from calling the Registrar’s Office to check on the status of a request. Transcript status can be checked in your Parchment account.
A confirmation email will be sent confirming the order and containing the order number. The request is sent to NWCC for review. If the request is connected to a hold, an email is sent for the student to clear.
Submitting the Transcript Request Form
Northwest Mississippi Community College has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. Institutions and agencies affiliated with Parchment Network may accept emailed transcripts as official records when submitted directly from NWCC.
- Transcript Request Instructions from Parchment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transcripts are $8.00 per copy.
- Students who have access to their student portal will be able to view and print an unofficial transcript at no charge.
- An OFFICIAL Northwest Mississippi Community College transcript will be issued within 5-7 business days provided all College HOLDS have been cleared.
- Your Parchment Account will post updates as your transcript is processed, sent, and received at its destination. Please refer to your Parchment account for the status of your request.
When selecting the processing time, indicate hold for final grades to include final grades or hold for degree to include a recently awarded degree on a transcript order.