Housing and Residence Life
With just over 1,200 beds available, our residence halls offer a variety of housing options in close proximity to campus social and athletic events as well as the convenience to classrooms.
How To Apply
Apply for housing by submitting a completed housing application and an $85 non-refundable room reservation fee to the Housing Office for review and approval. The Director of Housing and Residence Life has the right to reject any applications for housing. Applications submitted without room reservation fees are automatically returned.
Students will receive a communication from the Housing Office that the application and room reservation fee was received. (This may take up to 30 days pending status of admissions application and the time of year that student applied).
Students will receive a Housing Assignment Letter or waiting list letter in mid-July prior to fall semester or late-December prior to spring semester.
Meet the team!
Director of housing & Residence Life
Isaac Lias, Jr.
Housing Operations Coordinator
- Housing Application (First time applicants)
- Housing Holiday Agreement (current residents)
- Room Reclaim Spring '24 (returning students)
- Inventory Form (for listing your room contents)
- Silent Witness form (for reporting a crime or incident)
- Northwest Dorm Check-In (Picktime)