The final deadline to apply for Summer 2023 graduation is Friday, June 9, 2023 (Graduation Application).
COVID-Related Recommendations for Summer 2023 Commencement
Northwest Mississippi Community College is committed to the health and well-being of our students, their families, and our faculty and staff. Therefore, we recommend the following protocols regarding commencement ceremony attendance on Friday, July 28, 2023:
- Graduates and guests who feel unwell should avoid attending the commencement ceremony. For those unable to attend, the ceremonies will be streamed live on the NWCC Youtube page.
- Although not required, face coverings are encouraged regardless of vaccination status.
We also encourage social distancing, where possible, between family units. If possible, please maintain 6 feet of space between your family unit and others.
Summer 2023 Commencement Information
Date: Friday, July 28, 2023
Career Technical Workforce Solutions Commencement
School of Health Science Pinning and Commencement
Location: Howard Coliseum
The Office of Admissions and Records is conducting final degree audits. If a student was unable to complete the required course work, the Office will inform the student via email that he/she has not met degree requirements. If all required course work is complete for the student’s credential, he/she will receive the following:
- Delivery of all requested transcripts (confirming the degree/credential) to be sent to other colleges/universities and employers after final grades have posted.
- Receipt of link to the student’s digital degree/credential via an email and/or text message.
- Receipt of paper degree/credential within 14 business days of receiving digital degree/credential.
For questions or additional assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions and Records by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.