Graduation Application Priority Deadline is September 24, 2021 (Graduation Application).
COVID-Related Recommendations for Fall 2021 Commencement
Northwest Mississippi Community College is committed to the health and well-being of our students, their families, and our faculty and staff. Therefore, we recommend the following protocols regarding commencement ceremony attendance on Friday, December 10, 2021:
- Graduates and guests who feel unwell should avoid attending the commencement ceremony. For those unable to attend, the ceremonies will be streamed live on the NWCC Youtube page.
- Although not required, face coverings are encouraged regardless of vaccination status.
- We also encourage social distancing, where possible, between family units. If possible, please maintain 6 feet of space between your family unit and others.
Fall 2021 Commencement Information
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Location: Howard Coliseum
Note: Fall commencement is for Fall graduates only.
The Office of Admissions and Records is conducting final degree audits. If a student was unable to complete the required course work, the Office will inform the student via email that he/she has not met degree requirements. If all required course work is complete for the student’s credential, he/she will receive the following:
- Delivery of all requested transcripts (confirming the degree/credential) to be sent to other colleges/universities and employers after final grades have posted.
- Receipt of link to the student’s digital degree/credential via an email and/or text message.
- Receipt of paper degree/credential within 14 business days of receiving digital degree/credential.
For questions or additional assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions and Records by email at email@example.com.