Spring 2021 Drive-Thru Commencement: May 7th, 2021 at 9 AM and 1 PM, located at the Haraway Center
Spring 2021 Drive-Thru Commencement Instructions
Note: Ceremonies are already scheduled for the end of the spring, summer and fall semesters. However, those ceremonies are tentative based on public health conditions as we get closer to the date. The College’s decision will be guided by direction from the Mississippi Department of Health and the National Centers for Disease Control regarding gatherings.
Spring 2021 Drive-Thru Ceremony Times:
- Associate of Arts – 9:00am on May 7th, 2021
- Career Certificate, Applied Science, and School of Health Sciences – 1:00 pm on May 7th, 2021
The Office of Admissions and Records is conducting final degree audits. If a student was unable to complete the required course work, the Office will inform the student via email that he/she has not met degree requirements. If all required course work is complete for the student’s credential, he/she will receive the following:
- Delivery of all requested transcripts (confirming the degree/credential) to be sent to other colleges/universities and employers after final grades have posted.
- Receipt of link to the student’s digital degree/credential via an email and/or text message.
- Receipt of paper degree/credential within 14 business days of receiving digital degree/credential.
For questions or additional assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions and Records by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.