The Office of Campus Police is responsible for safety and security at Northwest and can be contacted at anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling extension 3314.
Students and visitors may obtain parking maps and parking decals, direct questions regarding parking tickets, obtain general or emergency assistance, and file accident reports. If an automobile without a decal must be driven on campus for a short period of time a temporary decal may be purchased at the Campus Police Office. The decal costs $1 and is valid for five school days.
In addition, our email address email@example.com is available for faculty, staff, and students to confidentially submit information.
Important Telephone Numbers
- Campus Police (Senatobia) – (662) 562-3314
- DeSoto Center (Main Desk and Police) – (662) 342-1570
- Lafayette-Yalobusha Technical Center – (662) 236-2023
- County Emergency Number (if dialed from campus) – 9-911
- Housing office – (662) 562-3305
Senatobia location: the McClendon Center
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
The safety and security of students, faculty, and staff are very important to Northwest Mississippi Community College. A copy of “Preventing Campus Crime,” published annually by the Campus Police Department, details Northwest policies and procedures regarding campus safety. A copy of the brochure, which contains the annual crime statistics report, is available upon request from the Campus Police Office (662-562-3314) in printed form and online. “Preventing Campus Crime” is published in compliance with all applicable federal laws regarding campus safety and security.
- 2014 Annual Campus Crime Report
- Missing Persons Policy
- Campus Police On Facebook
- Student Inventory Record
- Annual Fire Safety Report 2015
- Silent Witness Form
- Campus Security Authority (CSA) Presentation – Power point
Chief of Police
Assistant Chief of Police