Looking for a quick, convenient way to earn college credit? Northwest Mississippi Community College’s Mini-Term courses offer the perfect solution.
Northwest Mississippi Community College is now enrolling for 2nd Mini Term classes!
To get enrolled, it’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Get accepted by applying online at northwestms.edu/apply.
- Once accepted, register for classes TODAY!
- Start classes in March!
Northwest Mississippi Community College is now enrolling for late registration 2nd Mini Term classes!
Late registration will be Monday, March 23, 2020 and Tuesday, March 24, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. In practicing social distancing in light of the COVID-19, we are asking students to please contact our offices by phone or email.
- Must be already accepted to NWCC. Please contact Admissions and Records if you have questions at 662-562-3219.
- Register for classes. Please call 662-562-3320 or email Meg Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you have a schedule, pay for your classes. Payment options: Pay out of pocket or use Financial Aid. Must have FAFSA on file with NWCC. Deadline for loan application has passed.
- You may complete online through your myNWCC account.
- Start classes the same day!
Classes begin online on Monday, March 23, 2020.
For a complete list of classes to be offered, click here for myNWCC. Select “Course Schedules” and select days or classes.
If you have any questions regarding admissions, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions and Records office at 662-562-3219.
For more information about mini-terms on the Senatobia campus and online classes, call the Student Development at (662) 562-3320. For more information on classes at the DeSoto Center, call the Student Development Center at (662) 996-1924. For the Oxford campus, call (662) 236-2023.