What is Clearance?
Clearance is the time when all students must assure the College that they have paid all their fees, have returned all books to the library, and have no outstanding equipment yet to be returned. Students must complete this process before they will be allowed to take their exams. Stamped Clearance slips must be presented to instructors at the start of each exam to certify the student’s eligibility to take that exam.
When is Clearance?
May 1st-May 3rd (8:30-11:45 and 1-3:15)
Note!! – You must present a valid form of identification (driver’s license or NWCC student ID) to pass through Clearance.
Senatobia Campus Process
- Enter through the rear of the Administration Building
- Proceed to the 2nd floor and see the staff in the registration room.
- If you do not owe anything to the College, the staff in the registration room will give you a clearance slip.
- You will then proceed to the cashier’s desk in the business office to get your clearance slip stamped.
- If you do owe something to the College (library book, fees, etc.), you will be sent to that area to have the issue resolved.
- Once resolved, you will receive a proof of payment/return which you must take to the staff in the registration room.
- They will issue you a clearance slip which you must take to the business office to get stamped.
Oxford Campus Process
Check with your instructor.
Desoto Center Process
- Start in the library.
- Proceed to the business office to receive clearance.