ACT PREPARATION COURSE
This is a 2 day review course which helps you to prepare for the ACT. The course includes a review of mathematics, English, and a little bit of reading. It is scheduled approximately 2 weeks before you take the ACT. Places are limited, so early registration is strongly recommended. This is an evening course. Previous students of this course have raised their scores up to 3 points. The course book is Baron’s How to Prepare for the ACT which is included in the fee.
- Fee: $105 (book included)
- Location: Senatobia Campus, Math & Science Building, Room #308
- Instructors: Shelley Miller and Petrecia Williams
Dates & Times: Monday and Tuesday, 6-9 p.m.
- November 28 & 29, 2016 – deadline Nov 17
- January 30 & 31, 2017 – deadline Jan 26
- March 27 & 28, 2017 – deadline March 23
- May 22 & 23, 2017 – deadline May 18
This course provides an overview of the ACT format, followed by a review of verbal and math fundamentals for solving typical test questions. Management and test-taking strategies are also discussed.
To register for the Preparation Course click here and print the form then send it to the address on the form.
FOR THE ACT TEST SCHEDULE AND APPLICATION – CLICK HERE