Please read these instructions BEFORE you complete online, using the link at the bottom of this page.
Only students that already have a schedule entered can complete registration online.
Completing registration online will be available from 8:00 a.m. January 2, 2018, through 7:00 p.m. January 5, 2018. If you are unable to complete online, students must come to campus to register or complete. Failure to pay your balance by the end of the day on January 5th will result in removal from classes.
How to Log In:
- Go to the Northwest homepage www.northwestms.edu
- On the Top Right-hand mouse-over “Students” and a drop-down menu will appear. Click “myNWCC”.
- On the myNWCC site click the Login tab.
- Enter User ID (your Northwest Student ID# )
- Enter Pin : If logging in for the first time use your 6 digit birthdate.
- Click Login
Under ‘Student Information Center’, click on ‘Schedules’, then ‘Complete Registration’. Click on the ‘Complete Registration/Pay’ button. The following options will be displayed along with your schedule and financial information.
- If you are receiving 100% financial aid (Pell, MTAG, scholarship, etc), the following message will appear: “Your financial aid coverage is 100%. Would you like to complete your registration at this time?” Click OK to complete or click CANCEL.
- If you owe a balance, the following message will appear: “Would you like to complete your registration at this time?” Choose one of the following payment options.
- Payment Option 1 – Pay Online via Credit Card (Preferred Method): Click OK if you wish to pay via VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Discover. Complete the credit card payment information and follow the directions for submitting payment.
- Payment Option 2 – Pay Balance in Person: Click CANCEL. Visit the Business Office on the Senatobia, Southaven or Oxford campus to pay via cash, check, or credit card (VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Discover). Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You may complete online until 7:00 p.m.
Note: You will NOT be registered until you select COMPLETE REGISTRATION. This is the most important step! You must pay the balance or make payment arrangements with the Business Office before you are “registered” in classes.
Click the Log Out button at the top right of the screen.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM COMPLETING ONLINE PLEASE REVIEW YOUR FINANCIAL AID STATUS AND REQUIREMENTS. IF YOU CANNOT RESOLVE YOUR FINANCIAL AID, PLEASE COME TO CAMPUS.
You must have a receipt showing that you completed to get your Student ID. To print a copy of your receipt choose ‘View Receipts’ under ‘Financial Information’ OR to print a one page summary click on ‘View My Account’ under ‘Student Information and print’.
Example screenshots of the myNWCC Registration Completion Steps.
If you have full financial aid:
If you do not have any financial aid or do not have enough to completely cover all your fees:
To view your receipts:
Under ‘Student Information Center’, click on ‘Financial Information’, then ‘View Receipts’. Click on the ‘Complete Registration/Pay’ button.
To print a receipt:
Under ‘Student Information Center’, click on ‘Student Information’, then ‘View My Account’. Select the term ‘SP2018’ from the dropdown box.
Print this screen for your receipt: