Entrance requirements are as follows:
1. Must have high school diploma or GED.
2. Must be 21 years of age.
3. Must be able to produce a valid driver’s license. (Commercial license not required for admission; should be capable of meeting requirements).
4. Must be capable of driving a manual transmission.
5. Must present a copy of official driving record. (MVR)
6. Must pass DOT physical, drug screen, and blood alcohol tests. Results must be submitted before enrollment.
7. Must have CDL learner’s permit.
8. Application for admission to Northwest Mississippi Community College with required high school and college transcript(s) and ACT
scores must be sent to the Senatobia campus.