Click here for an application form and information.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Application for admission to Northwest Mississippi Community College with required high school and college transcript(s) and ACT scores must be sent to the Senatobia campus.
- The applicant must be a high school graduate (diploma) or have made equivalent scores on the GED test. A transcript of all previous schooling must be on file. ACT scores are required for applicants under 21 years of age.
- The Applicant must complete a Program Application.
- The applicant shall make satisfactory scores on the TABE test. This tests is given at Lafayette-Yalobusha Technical Center. Test dates will be mailed to each applicant.
- After testing, the applicant will interview before an Admissions Committee.
- If accepted into the Surgical Technology program, the applicant must have on file the following:
- a signed Acceptance Agreement,
- a health examination certificate (Student Health Record),
- a negative drug screen,
- copy of laboratory/diagnostic test,
- a record of immunizations,
- and a Criminal History Background Affidavit.
Office located at Lafayette-Yalobusha Technical Center in Oxford