- Complete a separate Health Care Assistant application.
Once accepted into the program, the student must complete the following:
- Complete a Health Examination,
- Complete a Hepatitis B waiver form,
- Provide a Certification of Insurance for a health provider documentation,
- Provide a negative 5-panel drug screen,
- Provide a negative Tuberclin Skin Test Documentation,
- Complete Healthcare Criminal History Background Affidavit.
Successfully pass a background check and drug screening upon acceptance.
Instructor: Kimberly Phelps, RN | Phone: 662-560-5355 | Office location at Senatobia: Berry Building
Instructor: Cheryl Elkins | Phone: 662-238-8697 | Office located at the Lafayette-Yalobusha Technical Center in Oxford