- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Applicants must have an enhanced ACT composite score of 16 or greater.
- Applicants must have a Northwest application on file with the Registrar’s Office.
- Once a prospective student has a PN application on file with the PN Program, an opportunity to sit for the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) can be scheduled by calling the Career-Technical Division for each respective campus.
- Applicants must complete and obtain the required score for the TEAS test.
- Once accepted into the Program, Applicants must complete the following:
- Student Health Record,
- Negative 5-panel drug screen,
- TB skin test,
- Copy of immunization records,
- Completed Hepatitis B vaccine waiver form,
- Provide certificate of Liability Insurance for a health provider,
- Obtain CPR health provider card,
- Complete health care criminal history background affidavit.
The PN Program accepts applications from mid-January through April 30 of each year. Testing begins each February.
Click here for important information for ALL applicants.
- Application form for the Senatobia P.N. program.
- Application form for the DeSoto Center P.N. program.
- Application form for the LYTC-Oxford P.N. program.
- Application form for the Benton County Career-Technical Center P.N. program.