Students who wish to enter the Industrial Electronics Engineering Program should contact an adviser. Students should understand that entrance is by way of an Admissions Committee. The committee has the responsibility of screening qualified program applicants who have submitted any of necessary records and credentials prior to the semester of entrance. Students must provide their own tools.
To be considered for the Industrial Electronic Engineering Technology Program you must:
Meet all Northwest Mississippi Community College admission requirements. The following must be on file in the Registrar’s Office before registration.
- A completed NWCC application for admission.
- An official copy of ACT or SAT scores (ACT required for Mississippi residents)
- An official copy of a transcript from an accredited high school that includes a graduation date; or an official copy of GED scores; or an official copy of college or military transcript(s) from all colleges attended; of if attending another college full-time and attending Northwest part-time, attending an evening class or during a summer semester, a letter of good standing from a full-time college attended.
AMP Requirements (Internship)
- Possess a minimum ACT math sub-score of 17 or meet requirements to enter Intermediate Algebra-MAT 1233
- Complete an AMP application
- Complete a mandatory interview process with industry and instructor
- Maintain internship sponsor throughout the AMP program.
- Pass with a “C” all EET/ELT coursework to progress to the next semester
Instructor: Jerry Clark|Phone: 662-562-3358|Office location at Senatobia: Basement, Berry Building
Instructor: Allen Bross|Phone: 662-562-3343|Office location at Senatobia: Basement, Berry Building
Instructor: Walter Ruby|Phone: 662-562-3359|Office location at Senatobia: Basement, Berry Building