Persons interested in enrolling in the Cardiovascular Technology Program must apply through the program director and will be notified by him regarding acceptance. Applicants must submit the NWCC admissions application to the Registrar’s Office and the program application to the program director. Admission to the college does not guarantee admission to the program. Because of limited enrollment, if the number of applicants exceeds the capacity, students will be selected on a competitive basis by an admissions committee.
Admission requirements include:
1. Complete prerequisite courses, BIO 2513 & 2511–Anatomy & Physiology I & Lab.
2. Completed NWCC application for admission.
3. Completed Cardiovascular Technology Program application.
4. Minimum ACT composite of 18.
5. Official copies of GED, high school, or college transcripts.
Instructor: Ricky Stevens | Phone: 662-280-6154 | Office location: DeSoto Center