Admission forms for the Aviation Maintenance Technology Program may be obtained from Northwest/DeSoto Center, 5197 W.E. Ross Parkway, Southaven, MS, 38671; or click here to download the application. Admission forms must be sent to both the Registrar’s Office and to the Program Director, Aviation Maintenance Technology.
Admission requirements include:
1. Completed NWCC application for admission.
2. Completed Aviation Maintenance Program application.
3. Minimum ACT composite of 15.
4. Official copy of GED, high school or college transcript.
5. Interview with Aviation Program lead instructor.
6. Requires a negative drug screen. View the Drug Policy here.
The Aviation Maintenance Program has a maximum enrollment of 20 students per class as designated by the FAA. Notification of acceptance to the program must be from the Aviation Maintenance Technology Program Director. Applications for admission must be received by July 1.