General and CAP Admission Requirements
To be considered for the General or Chrysler CAP Program you must:
1) Meet all Northwest Mississippi Community College admission requirements. The following must be on file in the Registrar’s Office before registration:
- A completed application for admission
- An official copy of ACT or SAT scores (ACT required for Mississippi residents)
- An official copy of a transcript from an accredited high school that includes a graduation date; or an official copy of GED scores; or an official copy of college or military transcript(s) from all colleges attended; of if attending another college full-time and attending Northwest part-time, attending an evening class or during a summer semester, a letter of good standing from the full-time college attended.
2) Minimum ACT requirement of 15.
3) (CAP program only) Obtain and maintain sponsorship with a qualified Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep dealership.Please contact one of the instructors for details about sponsorship.
4) Obtain items on Tool List. Click here for the required tool list.
- Instructor: Tom Parrott | Phone: 662-562-3389 | Office location: Technical Building III
- Instructor: Kevin Miller | Phone: 662-562-5244 | Office location: Technical Building III