General and CAP Admission Requirements
To be considered for the General or Chrysler CAP Program you must:
1) Meet all Northwest Mississippi Community College admission requirements. The following must be on file in the Registrar’s Office before registration:
- A completed application for admission
- An official copy of ACT or SAT scores (ACT required for Mississippi residents)
- An official copy of a transcript from an accredited high school that includes a graduation date; or an official copy of GED scores; or an official copy of college or military transcript(s) from all colleges attended; of if attending another college full-time and attending Northwest part-time, attending an evening class or during a summer semester, a letter of good standing from the full-time college attended.
2) Minimum ACT composite score of 15 or be eligible to take Intermediate Algebra and English Composition I. An exception will be granted with letter of recommendation or acceptable scores in a high school automotive program.
3) (CAP program only) Obtain and maintain sponsorship with a qualified Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep dealership.Please contact one of the instructors for details about sponsorship.
4) Obtain items on Tool List. Click here for the required tool list.
- Instructor: Kevin Miller | Phone: 662-562-5244 | Office location: Technical Building III