To be considered for the Ag/John Deere Tech Program you must:
1) Meet all Northwest Mississippi Community College admission requirements.
- The following must be on file in the Registrar’s Office before registration:
- A completed application for admission,
- An official copy of ACT or SAT scores (ACT required for Mississippi residents),
- An official copy of a transcript from an accredited high school that includes a graduation date; or an official copy of GED scores; or an official copy of college or military transcript(s) from all colleges attended; or if attending another college full-time and attending Northwest part-time, attending an evening class or during a summer semester, a letter of good standing from the full-time college attended,
2) Meet the ACT requirement of 15,
3) Obtain and maintain sponsorship with a qualified John Deere dealership * Please contact one of the instructors for details about sponsorship.
Current Program Forms