- Viewbook – For prospective students still in high school, this is an overview of academic programs, admissions process, student services, student life, housing, costs, athletics and more.
- Adult Viewbook-For prospective adult students, this is an overview of academic programs, admissions process, student services, costs and more. You will find information about the convenient learning options perfect for busy adults.
- Financial aid book-All the answers to your questions about tuition and fees, grants, scholarships, loans, work-study and deadlines are answered in this guide devoted to all things Financial Aid at Northwest.
- Bulletin-This is the College’s course catalog and source for everything you ever wanted to know about Northwest: Academic calendar, programs of study, cost of attendance, academic policies and procedures, faculty and staff listing, and scholarship directory.
- Scholarship Applications
- Special Programs Admission Information-Some programs at Northwest have special admissions requirements. All of these programs and their admissions policies/requirements are listed here with downloadable applications (if available without request from instructor).
- Admissions-Checklist – This is a useful checklist for students.