Northwest Campus Facilities Booking Information
The Activities Committee, appointed by the President, is responsible for approving the scheduling of meetings and activities in campus facilities. The committee meets weekly during the regular academic year. The committee reserves the right to reject any activity or to recommend charges for the use of a facility or fees for other services.
For further information, call Sharon Self at 662-562-3968.
All facilities are designated SMOKE FREE. This includes, but is not limited to, all buildings, grounds, parking lots, sidewalks, indoor and outdoor athletic and intramural facilities and college owned vehicles and machinery. It is the responsibility of any group using NWCC facilities to inform their guests of this policy and ensure to the best of their ability that the policy is enforced. Failure to advise and implement the no smoking policy while using NWCC facilities may result in loss of use of facilities.
A sponsoring agency is responsible for the conduct of its guests and adherence to campus, state, and federal rules and regulations.
You should first call the building supervisor to schedule your event and verify availability. Phone numbers for the building supervisors are on the Activity Request Forms below.There are 3 forms – please use the appropriate form for your request.
- The Haraway Activity Request Form only,
- The McLendon Center Request Form only,
- All other Facilities Request Form
The written request must contain the approval of the building supervisor prior to being submitted to the Activities Committee for action. An email from the building supervisor to email@example.com or a phone call to Sharon Self at 662-562-3968 can be used in lieu of the signature.
Haraway Center – per day
- Room 102 A – $100.00
- Room 102 B – $150.00
- Room 102 (entire room) – $250.00
- Room 104 – $100.00
- Lobby (free if another room is rented) – $100.00
- Cost for all public meeting areas in the center – $450.00
Howard Coliseum – per day
- Arena Area – $2500.00
- Hall of Fame Room – $100.00
McLendon Student Center – per day
- North and South Gyms – $150.00
- Meeting Room 124 – $100.00
- Meeting Room 130 – $50.00
- Meeting Room 222 – $100.00
- $25.00 first hour plus $10.00 each additional hour. Maximum daily charge $100.00.
Fine Arts Auditorium
- $400.00 – per day
Northwest Farm Multipurpose Livestock Arena
- Weekend usage (Friday-Sunday) $200.00 per day or 10% income (whichever is greater)
- Weekday usage (Monday- Thursday) $100.00 per day
Northwest Farm Gun Range
- $75.00 per day
Facility fees are waived for:
- campus groups
- government groups
- non-profit groups
- educational organizations
Special rates may be negotiated for ongoing and recurring events. All rate charges for individual events and fee waivers based on established criteria are approved by the Activities Committee.