High school students may attend Northwest simultaneously (enrolling in a maximum of six (6) semester hours per term) provided all of the following requirements are met:
- Must have completed a minimum of fourteen (14) core high school units.
- Must complete a Northwest Application for Admission.
- A home-schooled student must submit a transcript prepared by a parent, guardian or custodian with a signed, sworn affidavit to meet the requirement of this paragraph.
- Must have official ACT scores.
- Must have an unconditional written recommendation from their high school principal and/or guidance counselor. A home-schooled student must submit a parent, legal guardian or custodian’s written recommendation to meet the requirement of this paragraph.
- Students may be considered for the dual enrollment program who have not completed the minimum of fourteen (14) core high school units if they have a minimum ACT composite score of thirty (30) or the equivalent SAT scores, and have the required grade point average and recommendations prescribed above.
For Students and Institutions
For Institutions only