Canvas is the Online Learning Management System used at Northwest.
- For help with Canvas please search the help guides found here:http://guides.instructure.com/
- For help with your course content please contact your instructor. You can find your instructor’s contact information on your Student Profile.
- If you need to talk to someone in the eLearning Office please call 662-560-5230 or 662-560-5259. The eLearning Office is open from 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM Monday – Friday.
- If you are having computer problems you can call the Northwest Computer Help Desk at 662-562-3934
- If you are still stuck contact the Canvas Support Team:
You can reach them by phone 24/7/365. Try it anytime. They are always there. If you happen to dial them while everybody is on the phone with someone else, you can leave a voice mail and they will get right back to you. Call: 855-308-2755 (It’s toll-free!)
You can live chat with them 24/7/365. They might be a little slower to respond to these than phone calls but it’s still, <2 minutes.
- · Click the “Help” button in the upper right hand corner of Canvas
- · Choose “Chat With Canvas Support” from the menu that appears
- · Click the “Find someone to chat with” button on the page to which you’re directed
- · Presto!
By webform ← BEST METHOD
You can submit webform tickets 24/7/365. They will provide a first response to these within an hour. This is the best way to file a ticket with Canvas because Canvas grabs a bunch of relevant error and browser information and automatically folds it into the ticket, meaning they don’t have to bother you for this info later. That’s good for everybody.
To file a webform ticket:
- · Click the “Help” button in the upper right corner of Canvas
- · Choose “Report a Problem”
- · Fill out the form that appears and click “Submit Ticket”
Webform is better than email. But you may need to file a ticket by email sometimes. Send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include as much information as possible. Remember to always include the what, when, where, and how’s of your problem.