Android or Blackberry phone
- Each phone manufacturer is set up a little different. Therefore, these instructions are written to give the basic information to set up email.
- Blackberry Users: Make sure you have installed Microsoft Outlook Connector software.
- Under settings look for the option for mail setup or accounts and sync. Choose the option for Exchange/Exchange Active Sync/Outlook Sync. You will be prompted to enter the following information.
- Email login: ex: jdoe1234
- Password: ex: 121212 (your email password)
- Email Address: ex: email@example.com
- Domain: northwestms.local
- Email server (address): email1.northwestms.edu
If you still experience problems, bring your phone and come to the Helpdesk; the staff will assist you. The Helpdesk is located on the Senatobia Campus in the McClendon Building room 210 and the hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. If you are on the Desoto, Oxford, Olive Branch or Benton Campus, please call the Helpdesk at 662-562-3934.