Social media is a part of the Northwest culture on and off campus. Northwest students use social media to check campus closures, important financial aid and various deadlines, campus events and to connect with other Northwest Rangers.
- “Like” us on Facebook at “Northwest Rangers” to stay up-to-date on general college information, breaking news regarding campus closures, ask campus-related questions, participate in contests and giveaways and tag us in your game day or campus activity photos!
- Follow and connect with @NorthwestMSCC to find out about general college information and ask any campus-related questions you might have. We love chatting with students! Follow @NWCC_Rangers for all Ranger Athletics updates.
- @NWCC_Rangers is the official Instagram account for Northwest Mississippi Community College. Follow our Instagram account for both athletic and campus-related photos. Tag us in NWCC related photos as well.
Official Northwest-related Social Media
In addition to the college’s institutional social media pages listed above, numerous clubs, organizations, departments and Alumni groups have Northwest social media accounts to stay connected to their specific area:
- Ranger Athletics
- Ranger Football
- Ranger Rodeo
- Student Support Services
- Northwest Singers
- Steel Drum Band
- Rangers for Christ
- Northwest-DeSoto Baptist Student Union
- Baptist Student Union
- Student Nurses Association
- Division of Nursing Alumni Group
- Rodeo Alumni Group
- Rangers Run This Alumni Group