Northwest Mississippi Community College
Music Camp 2019
What: Workshops, Master Classes, and Concerts featuring ALL band instruments.
When: Monday, June 3 – Wednesday, June 5 from 9 AM – 4 PM
* Full schedule will be handed out upon arrival.
* For the final concert students/performers should wear nice dress clothes.
* Students will either need to bring sack lunches or eat in the Northwest Cafeteria (cash only, $5.35 per meal). Students will not be allowed to leave for lunch for any reason!
Where: Fine Arts Building at Northwest Mississippi Community College in Senatobia, MS.
Who: Any high school or middle school age student with at least one year’s playing experience that wants to learn more about their instrument, learn more about musicianship, and meet your fellow band students from around Mississippi (directors and parents welcome as well!).
Why: Improve your playing abilities, and get tips from local professionals making it in the real world as musicians and teachers.
Music Camp Flyer | Price: $100.00 per student.
After completing the form above you will be returned here to make payment.
Each student requires a form. You need pay only once after you have entered all your students.
- You may pay by mailing a check payable to NWCC Foundation. (In the “Notes/For” line please write “Music Camp Fee”.)
- You can also pay using paypal or a credit card here. Please Enter the amount of the payment ($100.00) and the name of the student and “Music camp Fee”.
Address: Jennifer Whitehead, 4975 Highway 51 N, NWCC Box 7021, Senatobia, MS 38668