Please read the information below, then when you are ready click on this link:
- When creating your account, make sure you make a note of your Username and Password when saving your application! Your password must be six characters.
- In the event Northwest is unable to process your application, we will contact you via the email you provided on your application with additional instructions.
- If your mailing address is a P.O. Box, be sure to include a physical address on your application as well.
- If you did not finish entering your information and need to log back in to continue, choose the ‘Update Your Application’ option once selecting ‘Apply for Admission Online’. Click ‘Edit’ on any section you need to complete.
Once submitted changes cannot be made, the status of the application will be shown at the bottom of the page in red.
- If you forget your User ID, choose the ‘Request your Username/Password’ option once selecting ‘Apply for Admission Online’ and follow the instructions.Your Username will display on the screen as well as be emailed to the email address provided on the application.
- If you forget your Password, choose the ‘Request your Username/Password’ option once selecting ‘Apply for Admission Online’ and follow the instructions. A temporary password will be emailed to the email address provided on the application. When logging in with that temporary password you will be prompted to change it to a password of your choosing. Passwords must be six characters.
- For any issues concerning the Online Application for Admission please contact the Registrar’s Office at (662) 562-3219 or (662) 560-1124.
- You cannot update your application online if you are a current Northwest student. If you have attended Northwest within the last two years, you cannot update your application online.
- To update your contact information, login to myNWCC and choose ‘Modify My Information’ option under Student Information. Changes will be reviewed by the registrar’s Office before updating your permanent record.
- Once you have created your account follow the steps to complete your online application. Help is available for some data fields by clicking the ? next to the entry block.
Make sure you make a note of your Username and Password!