See instructions below first. When you are ready click on this link: Application for Admission – Online .
- On-line Applications for Admissions will experience a 5 to 10 business day delay in being processed as the College is closed during the Thanksgiving Holidays (November 18 – 26). Potential students will continue to receive an automatic email reply stating that their application has been submitted. This email is NOT confirmation of acceptance to the college.
- If you have EVER applied to Northwest before (online or using a paper application form) , you must NOT use this online system. Please use the pdf application here and submit this instead.
- Northwest requires that ALL FIELDS in the application ARE COMPLETED, even the fields without an * (asterisk).
- Any fields left blank on the on-line application will delay the application process. If Northwest is unable to process your application, we will contact you via your provided email with additional instructions.
- If your mailing address is a P.O. Box, be sure to include a physical address as well.
- If you have any problem with the Online Application for Admission please contact the Registrar’s Office at (662) 562-3219 or (662) 562-3220.
On the first screen if you are submitting an online application for the first time, answer the question ‘Don’t have a User ID?’ by clicking the ‘Get One!’ button. This allows you to submit an application. You will be asked to create your own login credentials when completing the required information.
The User ID and Password login is for students that have started entering their information, but need to log back in to continue or to check the status of their application.
Once you have created the account follow the online instructions. Make sure you make a note of your Username and Password!