Grants are available to Mississippi residents. Also, residents in the 4 counties below can apply for additional grants under the Tuition Assistance program.
If you are not applying for any Mississippi or County grants, go to the next step.
- Mississippi Tuition Assistance Grant (MTAG) Deadline: September 15
- Mississippi Eminent Scholars Grant (MESG) Deadline: September 15
- Higher Education legislative Plan (HELP) Deadline: March 31
Tuition Assistance Program: Benton, Calhoun, Lafayette and Marshall Counties.
The TAP is coordinated with federal aid, state aid, and scholarship funds to assure that Benton County, Calhoun County,Lafayette County and Marshall County residents’ tuition will be paid at Northwest Mississippi Community College for four consecutive, regular semesters. Your participation in this program is contingent upon your compliance with a few requirements and availability of program funds.
- BENTON COUNTY TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM APPLICATION 2017-2018
- CALHOUN COUNTY TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM APPLICATION 2017-2018
- LAFAYETTE COUNTY TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM APPLICATION 2017-2018
- MARSHALL COUNTY TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM APPLICATION 2017-2018
Go to next step.