Go to www.northwestms.edu and mouseover on Students and select myNWCC in the drop-down menu.
Once you have opened the myNWCC home screen, choose the Login tab. Your User ID is your full student ID number that is found on your completion receipt and on your student ID card (do not enter the leading zeros).
- New Students:
- your default PIN is your six-digit birthdate (MMDDYY).
- You must change your PIN to a six character password of your choice (6 characters/numbers ONLY).
- Do not use your birthday or student ID number as your PIN#.
- Please remember your PIN#!
- Allow 15 minutes for password changes to take effect.
- Returning or Prior Students:
- your password should already have been changed or was assigned to you when you were here previously.
- Note: If you were a student in Spring 2014 or any time before, your pin will be what was given to you at that time.
For Password Help:
- If you don’t know your password go to myNWCC and click on “Forgot UserID/PIN?“
- eMail firstname.lastname@example.org (You must provide your Student ID).
- Call the Help Desk. (You must have your Student ID) 662-562-3934.
For Student ID Help:
- If you don’t know your Student ID go to myNWCC and click on “Forgot UserID/PIN?“
- If you are unable to obtain a UserID using myNWCC, then you must come to a Campus and bring picture identification.
NOTE: This PIN#/password will be your password for all NWCC logins:
- Canvas Learning system
- NWCC Computers on campus
- “H” drive student online storage
After logging into the myNWCC portal you will see the Student Information Center on the left menu. Expand the menu to see the options that are available.
Under Student Records you can view grades, print transcripts, view your degree plan and view your schedule, among other options.
Under Financial Information you can view your receipts, all financial aid information, 1098-T forms, and your Financial Aid Shopping Sheet which consists of all costs, grants/scholarships, and payments.
The Scheduling section allows viewing of course schedules, pre-registration, registration completion, housing information and holds you may have.
The Student Information section displays your personal information that is on file, account information, and allows you to print enrollment verification with enrollment history directly and through the national clearinghouse.