INSTRUCTIONS: copy and complete the application; attach a resume; have two letters of recommendation written and have official transcripts sent to the address on the back of the application. You may call 662-562-3211 with questions.
Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act
Northwest Mississippi Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability or status as a veteran or disabled veteran in employment, programs, or provision of services. Compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act is coordinated by Mr. Gerald Beard, Disability Support Services Coordinator, Tate Hall, P.O. Box 5555, Highway 51 North, Senatobia, Mississippi 38668, telephone number 662-562-3309, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Compliance with Title II of the Age Discrimination Act and Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is coordinated by Mr. Gary Mosley, Vice President for Finance, James P. McCormick Administration Building, P.O. Box 7017, 4975 Highway 51 North, Senatobia, Mississippi, 38668. Telephone number 662-562-3216, email address email@example.com .
Title IX compliance, non-discrimination policies, is coordinated by: Mr. Dan Smith, Vice President for Student Services and Chief of Staff, Tate Hall, P.O. Box 7010, 4975 Highway 51 North, Senatobia, MS 38668, telephone number 662-562-3997 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITION: Food Service - Auxiliary Maintenance / Dishroom (Afternoon Shift) 1- Full-time QUALIFICATIONS: High School Education/GED. Previous experience preferred. Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs. routinely. Self-motivation and working well with others is essential. RESPONSIBILITIES: Cleaning, organizing, dishwashing, minor repairs, putting up deliveries, flexibility to help everywhere in the operation after training. POSTED: October 19, 2016 DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: November 5, 2016 STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
POSITION: Director of Learning Resources Division QUALIFICATIONS:
- ALA accredited Master’s Degree in Library Science required; Doctorate preferred;
- Academic administrative experience preferred;
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with academic libraries, including new and emerging technologies, networking, web page design and ability to teach information literacy skills to the college student;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Formulate policy and make decisions concerning the administration of the Learning Resources Center;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with College administration, faculty, staff and students;
- Supervise and train a staff of librarians and support staff in library service;
- Work with branch librarians in matters of library policy;
- Administer the budget and supervise the purchasing and collection development for the Senatobia Learning Resources Center. Assist the branches in this area, as needed;
- Balance traditional services with emerging technologies;
- Maintain membership in professional organizations;
- Serve as chairperson of the Library Committee;
- Conduct system-wide monthly library staff meetings;
- Conform to school policy as prescribed in the Policy and Procedures Manual;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
POSITION: Adjunct English Instructor – DESOTO CENTER (Day and Evening) QUALIFICATIONS: Masters in English. At least 18 hours of English graduate level coursework is required. RESPONSIBILITIES: This position requires the teaching of first-year writing courses: Intermediate English, English Comp I, English Comp II. Day classes or evening classes. POSTED: September 16, 2016 DEADLINE FOR ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: TO BE DETERMINED. STARTING DATE: January 2017
POSITION: Adjunct Accounting Instructor – (Day hours) QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s Degree in Accounting. College level teaching experience preferred. RESPONSIBILITIES: Teach classes in accounting principles as assigned. POSTED: September 1, 2016 DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: To be determined STARTING DATE: January 2017