INSTRUCTIONS: copy and complete the application; attach a resume; have two letters of recommendation written and have official transcripts sent to the address on the back of the application. You may call 662-562-3211 with questions.
Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act
Northwest Mississippi Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability or status as a veteran or disabled veteran in employment, programs, or provision of services. Compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act is coordinated by Mr. Gerald Beard, Disability Support Services Coordinator, Tate Hall, P.O. Box 5555, Highway 51 North, Senatobia, Mississippi 38668, telephone number 662-562-3309, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Compliance with Title II of the Age Discrimination Act and Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is coordinated by Mr. Gary Mosley, Vice President for Finance, James P. McCormick Administration Building, P.O. Box 7017, 4975 Highway 51 North, Senatobia, Mississippi, 38668. Telephone number 662-562-3216, email address email@example.com .
Title IX compliance, non-discrimination policies, is coordinated by: Mr. Dan Smith, Vice President for Student Services and Chief of Staff, Tate Hall, P.O. Box 7010, 4975 Highway 51 North, Senatobia, MS 38668, telephone number 662-562-3997 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITION: Director Of Financial Aid REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in supervising office staff
- Knowledge and experience in administering federal and state financial aid programs
- Demonstrable communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience in budget and finance
- Ability to organize the work flow in an office setting, evaluate and cross-train staff, and make proper work assignments
- Plan and coordinate all financial aid office functions
- Coordinate awarding of federal, state, private and institutional financial aid
- Provide financial aid counseling and training opportunities for students and parents
- Maintain college’s compliance with all federal and state regulations
- Other duties as assigned