INSTRUCTIONS: copy and complete the application; attach a resume; have two letters of recommendation written and have official transcripts sent to the address on the back of the application. You may call 662-562-3211 with questions.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION: Northwest Mississippi Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability or status as a veteran or disabled veteran in employment, programs, or provision of services. Compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act is coordinated by Mr. Michael Dottorey, Disability Support Services Coordinator, McLendon Student Center, P.O. Box 5555, Highway 51 North, Senatobia, Mississippi 38668, telephone number 662-562-3309, email email@example.com Compliance with Title II of the Age Discrimination Act and Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is coordinated by Mr. Gary Mosley, Vice President for Fiscal Affairs, James P. McCormick Administration Building, P.O. Box 7017, 4975 Highway 51 North, Senatobia, Mississippi, 38668. Telephone number 662-562-3216, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: Financial Aid Officer QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate Degree required in Business/Accounting or related field, and two years work experience;
- Four years work experience in financial aid, student counseling, or related field.
- Assist students with filing the electronic financial aid and loan applications.
- Student counseling and assistance in submission of all applications for financial aid.
- Track and scan financial aid, loan and VA paperwork into the computer system.
- Assist with registration of students.
- All other duties as assigned by Center Dean