POSITION: Food Service Staff – PM Shift
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be able to perform tasks that may require stretching, reaching above head, and shoulders
- Must be able to properly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform tasks related to food preparation, kitchen sanitation, and simple maintenance
- A high school diploma or equivalency preferred
- Two years food services experience preferred
- Ideal candidate should have a positive attitude, be productive with minimal supervision, and have a good attendance record.
- Must wear dark slacks and slip resistant shoes
- Must be vigilant in cleaning and organizing your assigned area.
- Maintain sanitary conditions in food preparation and food serving areas.
- Empty and clean trash containers, dispose of food and trash in a sanitary manner.
- Sweep and mop kitchen, serving, and dining areas.
- Duties within our department may change based on the need of the department. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Cashier services
- Food preparation
- Dining area upkeep
- Dish washing and custodial care
- Maintain a professional work environment, and abide by NWCC rules and policies.
- Any and all other duties in the areas of the Food Service as assigned by the Management staff.
POSTED: October 7, 2019
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Open until filled