POSITION: Staff Accountant
QUALIFICATIONS: The Staff Accountant is an entry-level position responsible for assisting the business office department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the college. Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Prepare accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets.
- Establish records of accounts and input entries into to proper accounts.
- Document and ensure proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Perform general bookkeeping and other duties as assigned.
POSTED: April 3, 2019
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Open until filled