POSITION: Financial Aid Advisor
- Associate’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree a plus not required with previous financial aid experience; OR,
- Two years’ experience in financial aid, student counseling, or directly related experience.
- Must have experience in computer data entry, ability to operate other office equipment and also experience in dealing with the public.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Report to the Director of Financial Aid and assist in administering the total financial aid program.
- Assist students with completion of FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Assist and counsel students with the completion of Student Verification and Loans.
- Carry out functions in the Receptionist area, which includes greeting students, answering telephone, and answering student’s questions about financial aid.
- Assist financial aid counselors in awarding a student’s financial aid.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Financial Aid or other college administrators.
POSTED: November 7, 2018
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: November 28, 2018