Position: Accounting Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree; experience in accounting procedures, bookkeeping or relevant field; proficiency with computers, Microsoft Excel and Word. We are looking for a highly skilled, detail-oriented person who excels at multitasking. The candidate must be thorough and attentive to accuracy. The ability to interact well with people is a requirement as well as the ability to represent the college in a positive and professional manner.
- Handle accounting procedures for Office of Institutional Advancement
- Handle donor maintenance and financials for annual reporting
- Must become proficient with the Advancement Office’s database system (experience with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge/Financial Edge may receive preference)
- Assist with all aspects of alumni development, donor relations and activities of Institutional Advancement Office
- Assist with special events, which may require occasional evenings and Saturdays.
- May be called on to assist with fundraising calls
POSTED: November 5, 2018
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: November 26, 2018