POSITION: Financial Aid Loan Officer
QUALIFICATIONS: Prior loan processing experience a definite plus. Prior experience with student financial aid a plus. Must have experience in computer data entry, good analytical, typing, and filing skills. Must be able to operate all other office equipment and have experience in dealing with the public. Must have an Associate’s Degree. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Manage the Direct Student Loan Program in accordance to the Federal Regulations, Northwest policies, and Financial Aid Office procedures.
- Process Student loans-print documents needed to review to determine eligibility.
- Export loan originations and maintenance records to Department of Education.
- Award loan amounts in Campus Logic.
- Balance daily-Campus Logic to EdExpress.
- Loan cancellation, R2T4, and Exit Counseling Letters.
- Import files each morning that are brought in through EdConnect into EdExpress.
- Counsel students and parents about loans.
- Release loans in EdExpress
- Review loans and make adjustments as needed.
- Any and all other duties in the areas of the Financial Aid Office as assigned by the Director of Financial Aid.
POSTED: October 11, 2018
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: October 25, 2018
STARTING DATE: November 1, 2018