POSITION: Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Bachelor Degree and five years of related experience.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general accrual based accounting transactions.
- Basic knowledge of general ledger structure.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess good organization skills.
- Bill, receipt, and reconcile billings on student accounts (i.e. employer tuition assistance, county tuition assistance, dual enrollment etc.)
- Prepare billing for various state grants and programs
- Prepare 1098T forms
- Serve as backup cashier
- Must communicate efficiently and effectively with employees system wide as well as the public
- Maintain organized filing
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Accounting and/or Vice President of Finance and Administration
POSTED: September 11, 2018
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: September 25, 2018