POSITION: Landscape Laborer – Seasonal Part Time
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds, continuously walk, stand, bend, squat, and sit
- Must be able to work in conditions of high pollen, dust, or any other natural outdoor air quality
- Experience and working knowledge with weed eaters, blowers, lawn clean-up equipment
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred
- Weed eating, mowing, and blowing of all lawn areas
- Work on seasonal lawn projects including sod installation, bed weeding, mulching, digging, planting, campus wide clean up, drainage projects, and winter prep for turf.
- Work conditions are outside in all seasonal weather conditions.
- Maintain a professional work environment, abiding by NWCC rules and policies.
- Participate in daily crew meetings. Attend safety meetings.
- Respond to inclement weather events, possibly at times when campus is closed.
- Any and all other duties in the areas of the physical plant construction, maintenance, grounds, etc. as assigned by the Grounds and Landscaping Supervisor, Assistant Director, and/ or Director of the Physical Plant.
POSTED: May 21, 2018
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: To Be Determined
STARTING DATE: Immediate