POSITION: Adjunct Instructor – Philosophy
- Master’s degree in the teaching discipline or master’s degree with a concentration in the teaching discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in the teaching discipline).
- Applicants with community college teaching experience preferred.
- Applicants must possess an understanding and commitment to the comprehensive community college philosophy.
- Attend required adjunct faculty meetings and computer training sessions.
- Perform the duties and functions of an instructor as they pertain to the teaching of courses.
- Prepare course materials, keep student records, and other duties related to the instructional process.
- Perform all related and implied duties as may be directed.
- Responsible for scheduling and administering a proctored final exam for students.
POSTED: April 18, 2018
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: To Be Determined